Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

~Quote About Children~


Herbert Hoover, 31st U.S. president
"Children are our most valuable resource."
Reference:
-2011 Compassion International. Retrieved on 2/21/12. http://www.compassion.com

~Biblical Quotes about Children~
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Reference:
Creative Commons Attribution License.  The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. (2001) by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Retrieved 2/21/12.  http://www.openbible.info

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nancy,
    I'm not a religious person at all but you did post some interesting quotes. I really enjoyed "Our children are our most valuable resource!" How very true that is!! That has a lot of meaning if you think about it. What does that quote mean to you? I want to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog posts and my discussions and for always saying nice things about my work. It's very appreciated. I have really enjoyed reading your work as well and getting to know you. Hopefully we'll have some more classes together in the future. Best of luck to you, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your valuable information.

    ReplyDelete