Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

~Thinking of Child Development~

~The Whole Child~
Children grow and develop at different rates. While their pathways through childhood differ, most pass a set of predictable milestones along the way. The information presented here offers a map that can help you follow your child's journey. http://www.pbs.org/wholechild/abc/index.html

~Dr. Gardner’s Mission~
Project Zero's mission is to understand and enhance learning, thinking, and creativity in the arts, as well as humanistic and scientific disciplines, at the individual and institutional levels. http://www.pz.harvard.edu/History/History.htm

~An Education for a Lifetime~
The mission of the Marcus Garvey School is to establish for its students a fundamentally sound education and to instill in all students a strong sense of academic preparedness, cultural connectedness, and the desire to succeed in becoming the architects of their destinies. http://www.marcusgarveyschool.org/ourmission/ourmission.html

1 comment:

  1. That have nothing to so with your blog this week but I love you background of your blog page. How did you change it? I like you first quote especially the first sentence. That is so true!!! I remember when I first started teaching and I was wondering why some kids didn't understand what was going one. I came to learn that some kids learn at different rates. It could be a week later a child can catch on. Thanks for you comments and response to my blogs and discussion boards. I wish you the best in the future and looking forward to seeing you in my other classes. THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete