Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012


Part 2, "Expanding Resources"

~National Black Child Development Institute~

The National Black Child Development Institute was chosen over the other organizations because this is my culture and I want to know more about how to connect with my colleagues at this Institute. I want to learn more about this unique Institute with affiliates all over the country. I have requested to get a copy of their newsletter. 

The National Black Child Development Institute has over 24 Affiliates around the country with the mission to improve and advance the lives of Black children and their families through education and advocacy.



1 comment:

  1. HI My Friend... I am in group 2 for EDUC 6162 . I was hoping our paths would cross - but there are many lovely ladies in that group as well.
    I Love the socks !!! They are too cute :)
    This will be an interesting project - I hope !
    Quilting = good for the soul ! There are some many interesting organizations and causes for people to 'advocate' for . Good Luck to you !
    I am working on a couple myself . Please Don't Stress, remember to breath deep ,frequently...

    ReplyDelete